A tasty recipe to accompany any dish.
- 1/2 c yellow corn meal
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 c vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter: melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 c milk
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix in wet ingredients just until well blended.
- Pour into a greased 8 x 8 dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
Nestlie B. http://www.nestlieb.com/
April 15, 2018